Welcome to a One World Flyer flight review. This is my first long haul trip report! I flew on Qantas QF29 service from Melbourne Tullamarine airport (MEL) to Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok airport (HKG) on an Airbus A330-300. The seats were refurbished recently with netted footrest, larger screen and USB port.
My previous flight from on QF670 from Adelaide ADL took less than an hour. After the meal service, the red kangaroo started its descend into the capital of Victoria. After landing, I headed to T2 (international terminal) for my flight to HKG.
Qantas QF670 (economy class) report is available here:
Some useful information:
Airline: Qantas Airways (QF)
Aircraft: Airbus A330-300
Class: Economy (refurbished)
Flight origin: Melbourne Tullamarine MEL
Departure runway: 34
Flight destination: Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok airport
Arrival runway: 07 L
Meal: Yes (lunch and prior landing snacks)
This video includes:
– New seat features
– take off and landing clips
MORE TRIP REPORTS COMING! Please SUBSCRIBE and LIKE!
Subscribe for more flight report!
Flight report playlist URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRvgj6vKAQ&list=PLP6CeSsl-b2U_fyRRg_b9KczPHbIH9HOO
Take off clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTdgRzPbjfM
Landing clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7pdvUMsnY
Booked future flight include:
– Cathay Pacific Hong Kong to Adelaide (business class)
– British Airways Hong Kong to London Heathrow return (business class)
– Japan Airlines Hong Kong to Tokyo Narita (economy class)
– Cathay Pacific Hong Kong to Bangkok return (business class)
– Qantas Tokyo Narita to Brisbane (economy class)
– Qantas Brisbane to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Qantas Hong Kong to Melbourne (economy class)
– Qantas domestic flights Adelaide to Brisbane / Melbourne and the other way round (economy class)
Please SUBSCRIBE for more aviation related videos =)
ONE WORLD FLYER